Potential lockdown looming…? Take a free Working From Home health check.
Is your business ready for the 2nd wave and prepared for home working?
With the latest news indicating there could be a 2nd lockdown, here are a few things that you might want to review in preparation for your staff working from home:
- The efficiency of personal workspaces at home, are you making the most of your home workspaces by utilising laptop docks and larger screens?
- Are headsets and webcams needed for web calls?
- Can home workers access business files and data securely?
- Have you updated your business’ computer security policy for home worker computers (BYOD)?
- Do you have enough business computers available for home working?
- Can your tech support cover access to none business computers?
- Can home workers access and use your business phone system?
- Do your home workers have good internet service at home to support their needs?
IT Support Doncaster